Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And closer still ...

Little Noirre is now wielding Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow. And can I just say that I am thoroughly SICK of pvp? Ugh. I hate it. Oh, it's kind of fun for about two runs. And then it's just tedious. But it's a good way to get better gear.

I am finally starting to get a few heroic groups. Mostly, these have turned out horribly. Tried heroic Black Morass this past weekend. Our tank (all in blues) went down in three hits. Of course, it didn't help that he got not one single heal. After two swift wipes, we gave that up. But I slid into a group for the heroic Ramparts daily yesterday. It was a beautiful group. I wish I could have them every day. I was by far the worst geared with my three measly epics. Our Pally tank and Priest healer were dreams. /wistful sigh

And Disuna finally got to Outland. And then I took her back to Eastern Plaguelands to do some skinning to get her leather working up to 300 so she can actually use the skins she's getting in Hellfire Penninsula. She just hit 60 and, when I have the time, I'm going to try healing a group for Ramps. We'll see how that goes. I can only hope for the same kind of tank Noirre had yesterday.

No comments: