Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting there

So I got Noirre Kara keyed a while ago. She's been 70 for ages but I've never bothered with any of the Kara prep as, 1) I'm pretty much never on when my guild is doing (attempting) a run, and 2) there are already several hunters Kara ready. However, I recently decided that I'm going to get her keyed and geared and all prepared ... just in case.

Gear is the trickiest part for me. There are some decent items in instances, but it's kind of hard for me to instance. The best time for me to go is weekday mornings. It's not easy to find groups in the mornings. I did buy all three pieces of the Felstalker set and popped agility gems into them. Made two Steamvaults runs and, miracle of miracles, came out with the Beast Lord shoulders and legs. Hm, I wonder if a third run would yield the Wrathtide Longbow? Is that too much to ask? I'd like to grab the Beast Lord handguards but, Shattered Halls ... *shudder*.

I'm busily PvPing for a few other items, I have mats for some nice attack power enchants and will add the Nethercobra Leg Armor soon.

Will that get me into Kara? I think so. Not the most massively-buffed hunter in the group to be sure, but I should be ready to at least get in the doors.

No comments: